Our client is currently seeking an experienced and passionate Senior Application Developer in Munster to work in a Greenfield environment on exciting projects using up-to-date new technologies and software. Our client is a multinational company who has opened its only R&D Center in the Mid-West. Excellent package on offer with strong opportunity for career progression.
The Senior Application Developer will, in collaboration with a multidisciplinary delivery team, design and develop software applications based on defined requirements.
• Contribute significantly to implementing technical solutions within a collaborative, high trust, solutions delivery team which will contain other developers, data scientists, product owners and DevOps engineers.
• Work within a defined agile delivery process to deliver high quality code for complex projects
• Take technical ownership of product features and services from design through to end product
• Continuously innovate in terms of process and technology
• Be a proactive stakeholder in quality of code and overall product quality
• Must embrace emerging technologies and keep abreast of new frameworks, tools & programming languages
• Must have strong verbal, written & organizational skills and strong customer focus
• Will perform additional job duties as required
Skills & Experience:
• 6+ years’ exp in designing & developing web based applications. Full stack development experience is preferred.
• Experience working in a high-paced agile continuous deployment environment
• Experience in designing & developing RESTful services.
• Experience with micro-service architectures is preferred
• Expert in one or more modern development language(s) & tool(s) suites such as Java or .NET.
• Thorough understanding & experience with database technologies such as SQL & NoSQL
• High degree of experience of both windows & linux based operating systems
• Strong understanding of cloud based technologies and providers such as AWS, Azure & GCP
• Experience with SDLC artefact management tools such as JIRA
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is preferred