As a growing Irish company and a front-runner in software development and operational support, the company creates new and innovative software solutions and has an equally impressive client base.
Working within the technology industry, they offer a top class working environment in their Cork offices and a very collaborative approach, which ensures success.
They require a C++ Engineer to join them for a permanent position. The successful candidate will work with some of the newest technologies available in a relaxed agile environment within a cross functional team.
Job Reference: BBBH11677
The role involves:
* Create and implement C++ applications.
* Oversee products to production.
* Develop software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, performance and efficiency of the system.
* Resolve issues affecting mission critical production systems and implement improvements.
* Better the instrumentation and monitoring of all production systems.
* Lead designs, architectures and standards for highly available, distributed systems.
* Assist in capacity planning, performance analysis and system tuning.
* Work on the evolution of engineering and agile culture.
* Support and improve the software and system skills of other engineers.
* Liaise and assist QA, Operations and other departments as needed.
4-5 years commercial C++ experience.
Experience working in a scrum / agile environment
Experience in Linux
Systems analysis experience
Experience of creating functional / technical specs
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and excellent command of English (spoken and written)
Flexibility for occasional travel.
* Competitive Salary Packages.
* Free Parking.
* Free Food and Fresh Fruit Available.
* 22 Days Annual Leave.
Where will I send my CV?
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV's within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
More Information and Similar Roles
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +44 330 335 1710 or +353 (0)21 202803