Linux Engineer - Dublin CC
I have a fantastic opportunity with an innovative Dublin based start-up company who are looking for a talented Linux Engineer to join the team.
You will work closely with the Infrastructure manager to build out the existing team and implement new technologies and strategy. You will need to be comfortable with low level support tasks but the majority of the role will focus around challenging new technical projects.
You will have the freedom to implement change and work with new and challenging technologies as well as pushing forward into the cloud space with AWS/Google cloud.
This role will also involve an on-call rota.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Excellent Linux experience.
* Experience working in a LAMP Environment.
* Strong networking and VMware.
* Configuration management experience with chef/puppet.
* Experience with cloud tech - AWS/Google Cloud.
If you'd be interested in applying, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.