Java Team Leader 80K
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Java Developer with team lead experience to join a rapidly expanding Global Financial Services company in Galway.
Working within an agile environment and supporting a team of 10 developers (various levels of experience) you will be developing & supporting applications used by millions around the world.
As a Java Team Lead you will manage onsite and offshore developers
Some of your responsibilities will include
* Analyse business requirements, change requests provided by the business and go through in-depth analysis exercise of the system
* Participate in in-house review meetings.
* Review developed code, various documents and system integration test results completed by the development team
* Develop or enhance system application based on requirement and design document with strict adherence to Coding Standards
* Solid background as a Java/J2EE Developer
* Experience working within an agile environment
* Sprint/Struts Framework
* HTML/CSS3/Angular JS
* Experience coaching / mentoring developers
There may be a requirement to travel within Europe with this role (1-2 weeks per year)
This is a permanent role offering a salary up to €80K along with bonus, healthcare, pension, life assurance, education support, further career development opportunities.
Next Step.. Email CV today to Edward Bennett Lead Tech Recruiter in Principle or call direct line
01 603 5071