realTime has a new contract role for a Technical Project Manager with Digital Transformation experience.
To be successful in this position you will have solid experience in Technical Project Manager positions and will understand technologies and how to go about delivering it.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Project Management certification
• Detail oriented SDLC Project Manager
• A tenacious task manager
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and good attention to detail with the ability to anticipate and mitigate risk using formal risk and project management technique
• Dealing with senior internal stakeholders
• Manage budgets & 3rd parties
• Manage project communications including regular status updates to stakeholders
• Manage project teams and 3rd party vendors effectively
• Manage budgets and project financials
• Develop and maintain project documentation including requirement documents, plans, risks, issues, actions and progress reports
• Bring leading practice methodology to project management and execution
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long-term day rate contract in Dublin City Centre.
If you have the skills required and are interested in the role, then send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 01 652 0 652.