Scrum Master Dublin
Immediate requirement for an experienced Scrum Master to join an established development team in Dublin, as a Scrum Master you will liaise with Development and QA ensuring all projects are on track and getting rid of any delays / technical bumps on the way.
Interacting on a regular basis with the Project Management team this is a hand on, diverse and challenging role as the company are experiencing a a large number of new development projects in the pipeline.
The team operate within an agile environment using the SAFe framework.
An overview of your responsibilities as a Scrum Master will involve
* Act as the key reference in the project following Agile Framework
* Ensure proper use and application of Agile methodology and coach the project teams
* Monitor and track all issues and process of the project
* Set up and conduct Scrum (Daily stand - up, Sprint etc)
* Provide weekly/monthly progress reports to management and stake holders
* Proven track record as a Scrum Master in a well-known software environment
* Scrum Certified (CSM, PSM I )
* Hands on Agile Experience
* Good Stakeholder Management experience
* Jira/Confluence experience
* Experience with Mortgage Background Desirable
The role offers a competitive salary along with bonus, healthcare and pension.
Apply today for further details on the Scrum Master job