IT Security Specialist - Dublin
Excellent city centre location
My Dublin based client is currently seeking to hire an IT Security Specialist to join their expanding cyber team. You will be joining an established team that predominantly focuses on the delivery of the cyber security services which include data protection, network protection, endpoint protection, incident management, audit, governance, web applications, firewalls and security information management.
What you need as an IT Security Specialist:
* At least 3+ years experience in IT infrastructure and security
* A preferred security certification such as CISSP, CISM, CSA+, SANS, CEH etc
* Update to on security technologies and emerging threats
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Experience of using enterprise class security products
* Database or Networking understanding
* Knowledge of both windows and linux operating systems
* Knowledge and experience in IT Security compliance (ISO 27001 & PCI-DSS)
* Strong technical skills in analysis, design, solutions and technology implementation.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for an IT Security Specialist to join a well-established company based in Dublin. If you are a motivated individual and you want to work in one of the Dublin's leading IT company's then I would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the IT Security Specialist role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015173000 or apply online.
Keywords - Ireland, Dublin, Windows, Linux, Security, Cyber, Vulnerability Analysis, CISSP, ISO, PCI/DSS, Risk, Security Engineer, Compliance, Finance
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.