We are looking for a Frontend Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
The ideal candidate will be confident in their abilities, have a passion for user experience and an ambition to play a key role in delivery of a software product.
Core responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design to actual code. You will work close to the product and backend teams to go from designs to technical implementation. This will involve full engagement with the other teams, from UX team to understand user’s needs and how the application works, to the backend team working closely in the API’s interactions.
• Working directly with product, UX, and backend teams.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Development and maintainability of our frontend applications.
• Ensure that the application works efficiently and effectively across browsers and devices.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to backend.
• Be aware of user privacy and security.
Skills & Qualifications
• Proficiency with CSS pre-processors (e.g. LESS, SASS) and built tools (e.g. Gulp, Grunt)
• Experience in PHP is a plus
• Experience integrating web apps with RESTful APIs.
• Strong knowledge of responsive design and development.
• Comfortable with version control system such GIT or Mercurial.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )