My client is a Dublin based mobile solutions company involved in developing exciting, innovative and dynamic software and hardware for the UK market.
The candidate who is a good fit for this position will be passionate about emerging technologies as well as have strong development experience.
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of state-of-the-art web and mobile applications and contribution to architecture decisions
• Participate and drive a small team of specialists creating, developing and maintaining the full stack and mobile applications, co-ordinate internal and external designers and match requirements with business/product development and product roadmap
• Management, maintenance and improvement of deployment infrastructures, server environments (AWS) and testing infrastructures
• Proactive management of the scalability, performance and availability of our services and systems
• 3+ years Ruby on Rails development experience
• Experience in backend infrastructure technologies like Linux, AWS, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Experience with source control tools – Git, bitbucket
• Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products
• Ability to work, communicate and manage the development team in a fast paced environment
• Disciplined approach to automated testing and quality assurance
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )