My client’s marketing engagement platform is used by the world’s smartest enterprises, including Microsoft and Sony, to deliver advertising for over ten billion events. Due to continued success and growth, they are currently looking for an experienced React developer to join their talented team.
The role will involve working with a mixed team of front-end/back-end and mobile developers, and close collaboration with our Product Design team.
You will have strong experience with React and Redux, and working knowledge of a variety of different technologies used in our UI, including Ruby on Rails, Immutable JS, Draft JS, Gulp and Babel.
You should have:
• A passion for UI development coupled with a keen interest in new technologies and frameworks.
• The ability to suggest and get up to speed with new technologies or development practices as they are introduced.
• Great communicator, who thrives working in cross-functional product development teams.
• Highly motivated individual and a strong customer advocate, focused on contributing to the user experience.
You will be:
• Working closely with our product design team, building out modern and beautiful user interfaces.
• Taking ownership of your work; releasing quality code to production when you want (we ship multiple times a day).
• Ensuring that our front-end architecture stays one step ahead of a constantly iterating product, and that we are using the right techniques and tools for the job.
• Being an active participant in peer code reviews and release retrospectives; helping maintain high development standards across the team, striving for continuous improvement.
• Contributing directly to discussions and development of our product.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )