Our Client are looking for an SEO Technician to join their team. The SEO Technician is charged with managing and optimising the growth in traffic across all online distribution
Channels, with an emphasis on search. The successful candidate will be a key member of the
development team, who will work closely with the product team to ensure data is structured correctly and products are visible, discoverable and visited by their intended audience.
The SEO Technician is expected to take a hands-on approach to SEO and search; writing tickets, working with engineers, creating hub pages, etc. but also to be aware of trends and fluctuations and recommend proactive and reactive action in the face of algorithm updates.
• SEO and analytics
• HTML, Schema and structured data
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Expert in analysing trends and keeping up to date with trends
• Experience in App Store Optimisation would be beneficial
• Experience in SEO in the publishing industry would be beneficial
Technical & Non-technical:
• Search and SEO
• Google Analytics
• Google Webmaster tools & Search Console
• Robots.txt, sitemaps
• Standard SEO tools – eg. SEMrush, Moz,
• Ability to write technical requirements
• Understanding of analytics platforms
• Working knowledge of the competitive online publishing space
• Fluent in Microsoft Office: Word, Powerpoint, Excel etc.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )