This is a great opportunity for a System/Database Administrator to join an exciting company based in Dublin.
• Monitor, maintain and manage critical Linux systems and networks
• Create and configure VPN solutions
• Manage backups and recovery, updates and issue resolution
• Develop, deploy and document systems
• Research and evaluate new initiatives and technologies
• Improve incident response procedures
• Provide 3rd level support to internal departments
• Being member of on-call rota for high severity issues after-hours.
• IT Experience with at least 3 years as Linux System Administrator
• Previous System Administrator experience
• Experience in database maintenance and optimization
• Experience with the following tolls would be beneficial:
- Redhat Enterprise Linux
- Xen Hypervisor
- SaaS/Multi-Tenant Environment
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )