My Client are looking for someone with great native Android app development to join their team.
Being able of working across both Android (Java) and iOS (Objective C) is a huge plus however primarily the are looking for an Android developer to manage their existing app.
They offer a competitive salary, free lunches on Fridays, Tax Saver travel and 25 days annual leave.
• Work within the Dublin development team and product development team.
• Building new features to be used by our global user base.
• Looking at ways to improve our existing app and add a richer user experience.
• Be involved in R&D of new technology and tech to ensure that we stay on top.
• 5 years experience in Java native Android development
• REST, Gradle, Android Studio
• Jira/Agile experience
• Interested in creative, usable and compelling UI/UX.
• Strong Knowledge of REST
• Object oriented approach
• Quality and test driven
• Working with 3rd party APIs.
• Compelling portfolio of previous published apps on Google Play Store.
• Android: 4 years
• developing great UI: 3 years
• start up: 2 years
• building apps in Play store: 3 years
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )