This role is a lifetime opportunity for an experienced passionate Technical Architect to work in a Greenfield environment on exciting projects using up-to-date and new technologies and software. Our client is a multinational big player who has opened its only R&D centre in the Mid-West. They are looking for technologists who can bring something to the table and are open to new technologies to work with or advice on how to accomplish what they are trying to achieve. some of the current projects you could be working on are.
- Development of innovative technology enhancements for the companies e-commerce products
- The companies fraud solutions and service offerings
- Developing the NextGen infrastructure Automation Platform
They are also looking to move into some disruptive technology spaces which you could be a part of and help mold what direction to go.
- Work across the enterprise to ensure appropriate technologies are in place
- Partner with developers, analysts, and tech leads
- Responsible for architectural design and integrity
- Drive adoption of core cloud technologies and standards
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to engineers
- Design and manage complex systems and projects
- Expert with multiple languages and networking technologies and structured and unstructured database designs and languages
- Expert in emerging technologies and their integration into business processes
- Strong understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies knowledge to support the needs of critical systems and projects
- Solid understanding of security/access control and scalability
- Can do, Will do attitude
Overview of Technologies
- Apache Hadoop is the core of the big data platform.
- Spark, Impala, Hive, Map / Reduce, Spark Mlib, Apache Mahout are some of the tools within the platform echo system that will be employed.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.