Web/Mobile App Developer
Objective of role:
My client is a leading provider of Internet and multichannel banking, ATM and card payment solutions to the worldwide financial services industry.
They are currently looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual, with a strong interest in software development, to join our BankWorld Digital Software Development team as a Web/Mobile App Developer. You will be responsible for providing high quality software for our Internet & Mobile applications, implementing new business requirements and maintaining existing functionality on the Internet & Mobile components
List of Duties include but are not limited to:
• Designing and implementing new features both on your own and as a member of a feature-driven team.
• Creating client-side branding in a complex rich-client application.
• Assist with the design of these features and their implementation to agreed timelines.
• Following sound software design, process and quality practices.
• Assist with the maintaining and support of new and existing features by liaising with the QA and support teams to diagnose and resolve issues.
• Occasionally travel to customer sites to support the deployment of new features.
• Occasionally provide out of hours support for the product
• Any other related tasks as required by the line manager
Job Specifications, Standards and Requirements:
Essential skills are:
• Honours Degree or Diploma in Computer Science
• Experience in full lifecycle iOS and Android development to build mobile Hybrid apps using latest versions of Cordova, Ionic, and Angular
• Understanding of app ecosystems and related technologies such as REST API's, SDK's, Push Notification Services, JSON, XML
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills using the English-language
• High level of attention to detail and strong aptitude for learning new technologies
• Ability to work across multiple product areas and remain quality and customer-focused.
• Experience with Android and iOS native SDKs for building Cordova plugins
• Experience with Node.js, task runners such as Gulp or Grunt, unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine
• Experience in non-scripting object oriented programming language such as C++/C#/Java
• Knowledge and/or experience with distributed architectures
• Experience with software systems in the banking sector.
• Experience of software testing and methodologies
• Knowledge of common design patterns.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )