Quality Assurance Analyst - Dublin 18
You will develop and establish quality assurance standards and measures within the organization. You will test new and modified software using manual and automated test methodologies. This includes developing test plans and cases while determining risk analysis and project timelines. You will assist our team to research and resolve issues when needed. You are responsible for the review of existing processes and to make recommendations on appropriate changes to the quality assurance and testing process.
As part of the development team, we try to provide the best user experience and quality with each delivery. We are into Test First/Test Driven Test Automation and Continuous Integration. We provide a supportive environment, if you are curious, collaborative and passionate about tackling the hard problems.
• Produce appropriate Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Data based on customer and product requirements.
• Builds, runs and maintains automated test suites.
• Produces test progress status and reports
• Execute manual tests where required; carry out functional testing as part of on-going projects
• Propose QA team improvements in quality procedures, standards and specifications
• Collaborate with developers, business analysts to ensure the successful implementation of releases
• Actively participate in an Agile development environment.
• Liaise with development team to ensure resolution of system defects
We are looking for someone who has:
• 1-3 years experience in Software Testing
• A drive for results, takes ownership of tasks and overcomes obstacles.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Strong knowledge and proven experience in software QA methodologies, tools, processes and automation
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• A degree in IT, preferably Computer Science BSc or equivalent
• A drive to develop your career in IT.
• Experience with test automation would be a distinct advantage
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )