We are seeking an experienced .Net developer for a permanent position at our development office in Limerick. This will be a technically challenging position, working on a major enterprise application. The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system.
• Requirements Analysis & Application Design
• Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
• Daily interaction with clients to facilitate successful project implementation
• Becoming a subject matter expert on client business processes, for example claims pricing and payment, provider networks and group/member structures
• Delivery of application development using standard web development methodologies
• Mentoring other developers within a project team & Peer code review
• Self-motivating toward on time delivery of high quality outputs
• Ensuring all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation
Attributes Required (some or all of the following)
• You as a .Net Developer with have extensive commercial development experience in C# and ASP.Net
• Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) between systems using SQL tools (SSIS, DTS, Bulk Insert, BCP, XML) and .Net Applications.
• Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server including Strong T-SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
• Experience implementing front-end components optimized for speed and cross-browser compatibility.
• Exposure to .Net 4.5 and MVC 4
• .Net Developer with knowledge of Restful and WCF Web Services, ADO.NET, Custom control development and SQL Server 2008/2012.
• .net Developer with commercial development experience with SOA and related technologies
• Experience with using MQ
• Awareness of code management solutions such as Team Foundation Server and Git.
• Comfortable with Test Drive Development using mocking frameworks and libraries eg. RhinoMocks, Moq, MsTest, NUnit, Qunit etc
• Software development using Agile methodologies
Skills and Experience
• Third level IT or related qualification
• Articulate, confident, self-starters
• You as .Net Developer will have an excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Innovative problem solvers
This is a solid opportunity for a .Net Developer. If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role - .Net Developer – Limerick - (or would like more information) please send me an email to John(a)solasconsulting.ie or call 01 2449516, indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )