Evros Technology Group is seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Citrix Consultant to join our enterprise team in Dublin 18. This is a permanent position with fantastic potential to grow and develop your career with an IT Leader.
* Develop, design and implement Citrix solutions for our Enterprise clients
* Pre-Sales customer facing
* Assist and provide Level 4 Citrix support
* Citrix Licence management
* Interface with Citrix for escalation management
* RES blocks promotion
* Load Balancing
* RES blocks promotion
* App-V or other packaging
* Capacity management reporting and Health checks
* Perform Quarterly Health Checks on Citrix environments
* Performance reporting, back up monitoring and remote support
What enterprise technologies should you know?
* Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp 6.5, XenServer
* Citrix Netscaler MPX VPX Load Balancers
* RES Virtual Desktop Extender VDX
* Citrix Access Gateway, Provisioning Services, Web interface Storefront
* Microsoft Enterprise and Windows Server technologies
* Thin Client Deployment (HP, IGEL, WYSE)
* Lync/Skype for business
* 5+ years in a similar role.
* The successful candidate will be a technology innovator and has proven experience presenting and delivering world class Citrix technology solutions to Enterprise Clients
Evros Technology Group is Ireland's leading provider of IT managed services and systems integration. Established in 1990, Evros Technology Group offers unrivalled support in the design, supply, implementation and support of organisations' IT infrastructure. The organisation provides a full end to end, flexible and innovative approach to servicing clients IT requirements - providing them with the assurance that all of their IT needs can be managed by one provider.
With over 250 employees operating out of offices in Dublin, Cork, Waterford and Kildare, the company delivers a unique national coverage in the IT services industry. Over the past five years the company has undergone rapid expansion, primarily due to its innovative development and integration of cloud technologies and total outsourced IT service solutions. Delivering remote technical support from its state of the art 60k sq ft facility in South Dublin, Evros Technology Group monitors and manages over 100,000 devices nationwide on a 24x7x365 basis.
In addition, the company delivers Managed and Private Cloud platforms from Tier 3 datacentres in Dublin and London. Evros Technology Group are fully accredited ISO20000 in IT Service delivery, ISO27001 and PCI compliant on their Cloud platforms.
For more information please apply here or contact Chris Byrne ( +353 1526 7737 or chris dot byrne at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.