RealTime has partnered with an industry leading client who is looking for an Integration Architect to join their rapidly expanding team.
Key responsibilities for this role will involve:
• Designing Technical/Integration Architectures, including development, runtime and operations architectures
• Analyse applications and underline systems to understand the data flow and business logic
• Defining and delivering integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques
• Assist the Integration team in defining best practices for Integration Technologies, APIs and Tooling (Goals/Strategy/Governance)
Key requirements for this role include:
• Minimum of 3 years designing solutions to integrate enterprise systems
• Solid experience in defining API’s for internal and external consumption
• Strong experience in working in an Agile Environment
• Solid experience implementing complex Message Flows and Message Sets and using integration patterns
If this opportunity sounds like something for you and you would like to learn more, please call me on 01 6520652 or send your CV in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.