L2/L3 Support Engineer required for a leading supplier of IT support and IT managed services in the Dublin area. My Client is based in D12 and supplies end-to-end IT services to some of the most familiar businesses and brands in the Dublin region.
This is an exciting opportunity that offers multiple career progression streams for the right person to move into IT Management / Professional Service / Tech Architecture / Project Management etc
· Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving client-side technical problems of moderate to high level complexity.
· Resolve solutions outside of comfort zone using online resources and team lead assistance.
· Contribute technical content and departmental procedures to the Service Desk knowledge base.
· rouble shooting Hardware, Software, Networking, DNS, Virtualisation, Office 365. SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics.
· Understand our customer’s ICT infrastructure, business systems, information and security requirements.
· Evaluate network performance, availability & utilisation, implementing alerting, features and reporting in our RMM tool where applicable.
· 3rd level qualification with 2+ experience (ideally in a managed services environment)
· Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
· Excellent understanding of switching, firewalls and routing
· Practical understanding of Core TCP/IP networking and networking protocols
· Good understanding of DNS
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2012 and 2016 Server, Active Directory
· Experience with Microsoft Exchange and/ or O365/M365
· Knowledge of network security
· Participate in rotating "on call" schedule with other members of the team.
· Starting Salary of 40-50K
· Health Insurance
· Training Budget
· Fun Environment
· Personal Development & Growth
· Expenses including mileage