Information Security Operations Engineer - Dublin
Benefits - Holidays, Bonus, Training Assistance, Health
A fantastic opportunity to work in a global company that values the importance of information security. Over the last two years they have grown a strong cyber team in Dublin and again are looking to add talented individuals
This opening is for an Information Security Engineer based in the Dublin. You will be assisting the CISO in the tactical and strategic delivery of the company's information security programme across the globe.
You will have a previous background within information security and have the ability to manage the groups security controls and processes.
As an Information Security Engineer you will:
· Act as a senior point of contact, identifying weaknesses & resolving issues, providing support and advise on security events for local, regional and central teams
· Risk and vulnerability assessments
· Design & Implementation of Security best practices
· Flexibility to travel
· Stay on top of current information security trends and implement as and when needed
* Relevant educational background
* Professional certifications such as SSCP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, OSCP or others (would be an advantage)
* At least 3 years but ideally 5 within information security
* Strong analytical skills to evaluate security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Proven background in developing and assisting in a security landscape
If you are looking for your next career move I would like to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop further and be allowed the freedom to push the boundaries of information security.
Please apply online today or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.