Installation Training Support Engineer [Multimedia Design/Technical Writing]
Project / Role:
Our client develops Innovations, a family of software products designed to automate prescription lens production and manage workflow within Optical Labs.
They are offering an exciting opportunity for technically gifted engineers with an IT related degree to join their Global Operations team as Professional Services Engineers. The successful candidates will install their software and provide technical support services to their customers while based in the head-office in Dublin 15. In addition some will be chosen to report to our Global Implementation Manager and will provide training to our Customers on other Irish sites as well as other locations such as the USA, The UK, and Canada.
These positions are a great entryway into a software company where energy and talent are rewarded.
* Providing technical support to our client's installed customer base.
* Deliver software and training to customers worldwide.
* Identify, analyse, and respond to project risks, as they occur.
* Work closely with our client's teams and customers.
* Responsible for keeping training content accurate and up to date as our client's products and customer needs evolve.
* Assist in documenting and staff training for ongoing and new product features.
* Responsible for pre-sales support to Sales & Marketing
(This may, at times, involve frequent travel internationally & some weekend work.)
* Perfect fluency in English
* Have experience in software training, technical support or in another IT area
* Ability to acquire new technical information quickly
* Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
* Effective and efficient problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written
* Strong customer relations and presentation skills - must be able to speak well in front of an audience and with customers
* No problem", "Can do" attitude that always gets the job done
* Show attention to detail and perfectionist instincts that get the job done right, first time
* Have experience in Multimedia Design / Technical Writing Ability
* Enjoy a high intensity, high energy work environment and contribute to same
* Ability to communicate with Business Analysts regarding user requirements
* Degree / diploma / MA in IT / Computers or equivalent
* Fluency in any other major European language (Advantage)
Reference No.: 917111FK
Role: Installation Training Support Engineer
Industry: Software Services
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent