Senior Site Reliability Engineer/Team Lead
I am currently working exclusively with one of the world's fastest growing cloud companies as they look to build up their new Dublin office. To do so they are hiring a number of Site Reliability Engineers and require a more senior engineer to lead that team and work on high level escalations.
You'll be one of the senior points in the Dublin office and focus your role on crisis management and elite level escalations. As well as an excellent technical background this position will also require strong communication skills and previous experience leading a team and mentoring more junior SRE's.
This company are a huge success story. They have revenue in the billions and a stock price that has absolutely sky rocketed over the last 12 months. If you miss out on this opportunity now, there's a fair chance you'll be left wondering why in years to come.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or an excellent level of hands on industry experience.
* Excellent Linux engineering skills.
* Strong hands on knowledge of MySQL databases.
* Previous experience working in a large scale 24/7 production environment.
* Familiar with Networking - routing/switching/load balancing.
* Excellent scripting skills in python/Perl etc.
* Excellent troubleshooting Strong communication skills.
* Previous team leadership experience is highly desirable.
If this sounds like the right move for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.