Digital Marketing Manager
Permanent job based in Brentford, London.
Job Reference: BBBH 11981
Our client is the UK's leading eCommerce technology platform for the Optics and Optician industry. They offer a complete 'done for you' website and marketing solutions. With UK offices based in Brentford, this company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
They require a Digital Marketing Manager with an excellent understanding of Google AdWords and email marketing, experience in managing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram as social media and advertising platforms.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity to work with various established teams and individuals with strong chance of progression.
The Ideal Candidate:
* 5+ years in Digital Media / Marketing experience
* Account management experience
* Ability to work with digital data to find insights and develop campaigns based on the data
* Exceptional customer-service and client management skills
* Attention to detail
* Personable, friendly, confident and a great communication
* Fluent in all Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to pick up new digital technologies/systems quickly
* Relevant degree level education
A General Day:
* Manage and support junior staff (approving, editing, nurturing their delivery)
* Manage digital media & marketing communications with our clients
* Implement digital media & marketing campaigns
* Develop key relationships with clients
* Point of contact for senior members of staff for updates and progress reports and keeping status on key projects up to date
* Supporting the personal development of your team
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.