Senior Technical Engineer
Exciting new opportunity to Act as a senior advisor within full scale Automation projects for one of Ireland's largest organisations. This role comes with the responsibility to manage and co-ordinate a technical area and new team for QA in Automation. This is an opportunity to lead technical areas within Quality Engineering projects using available frameworks and tools and establishing project plans with on-time and on-budget project goals.
* To lead multiple phases of technical areas within a project and/or multiple small projects of moderate scope and sometimes complex assignments. Responsible for a certain area and conditions
* Write high quality scripts and builds into a scenario to test defined non-functional use cases
* To create traceability records, from test cases back to requirements, reports on system quality and collects metrics on test cases
Skills & Experience,
* Excellent client facing skills and has experience of influencing client decision making and direction.
* Experience of introducing new concepts or strategies that significantly improve or revise the way business is done through to implementation.
* Excellent communication skills, maintains confidentiality, shares ideas and information, facilitates discussions and transfers knowledge to diverse audiences to achieve collective objectives
* Relevant testing tools in test automation - HP ALM, Load Runner HP Quicktest Professional, Tosca, Borland Silk test, Cucumber, Soap UI, Selenium.
* Programming knowledge (ideally VB, Java, C#) and technical expertise in script languages (Shell, Perl, etc.).
* Strong knowledge on Cloud concepts and virtualisation
* Expertise on SQL database and handling queries and JIRA
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience - ISTQB Advanced Desirable
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further o to discuss you career options in confidence, please telephone Paul Grant on +353 (1) 4485688 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.