Senior Automation Engineer - Dublin city, Ireland
We are seeking talented Senior Automation Engineer for our client a leading employer in the Dublin city area.
The Senior Automation Engineer will be providing cutting-edge automation solutions to clients and will need to work collaboratively with our customers to scope, plan, implement and refine automation solutions specific to requirements.
* You should have at least 3 years' experience of automation testing across a number of projects and technologies.
* Excellent working knowledge of Automation tools and frameworks.
* Must be proficient in industry leading automation test tools (e.g. QTP/UFT, Selenium, Coded UI, TestComplete, BDD tooling (Cucumber / jBehave)).
* Must be proficient at writing complex code in some of the following languages: Java, C#, MS VBScript
* Understanding of CI, Dependency Management and Source Control tools.
* Understanding of test management tools/solutions/integrations (e.g. JIRA, ALM/QC, MS TM)
* Ability to interact with other teams to derive information required for projects
* Ability to highlight and escalate risks related to assigned work
* Have a proactive, can do attitude with a proven track record of implementing automated solutions
This role would suit anybody working in the following roles:
Senior Automation Engineer, Lead Automation Engineer, Automated Test Engineer, QA Automated Engineer, Automation Engineer, Automated Tester, Test Consultant
Are you an experienced Senior Automation Engineer that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Senior Automation Engineer role to Laura Guiney, FRS Recruitment (086-7703751) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
QA, Automation, Automated Test, Consultant, ISTQB, degree, functional testing
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.