Information Security Officer - Dublin
A global investment company are currently seeking to strengthen their ranks with the addition of an Information Security Officer. The company have been growing steadily for the last 20 years and now a have reach with over 50 offices worldwide.
The Information Security Officer will be responsible for the Information Security Officer is to develop the Security Strategy for the organisation while ensuring that compliance policies are adhered too. You will work closely with a number of C level personnel and will be required to provide technical oversight to them.
Along with the above you will be managing the pen testing, audits and assessing the Security Providers.
Information Security Officer Requirements:
* Minimum of 5 years working in a lead Information Security role
* Relevant professional certifications - CISA, CISM, CISSP
* An in depth knowledge of the Security landscape and the ability to incorporate new tech and strategies to the business.
* Preference to have a degree in computer science or similar
* Strong understanding of controls such as ITIL & COBIT
* Understanding of financial services and relevant security industry regulations
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious person that is really looking to develop their career in the world of IT Security.
For more information on the Information Security Officer role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.