Technical Project Manager – Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Financial Services Company’s. This is an initial 6-month contract position.
Technical Project Manager Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate managing multiple projects as part of a European programme.
- Work with the Project Leadership team, key stakeholders and PMO to develop project schedules for successful delivery throughout the lifecycle of the project.
What you need:
- 8+years I.T. industry experience
- Experience delivering projects in a .NET environment
- Experience managing and delivering technical Applications & Server projects including integration and data migration projects
- Experience in planning, organising, and controlling resources and tasks.
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Audrey McDonnell on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.