QA Automation - Cork
My client, a well established leading consultancy in complex algorithmic development has a requirement for an additional Automation and Performance engineer for their Cork office.
This role is to join an existing team with their QA department to work closely with Program Managers and Java based developers to develop and define testing processes as well as hold responsibility for execution of same.
Role Responsibilities include
· Working across testing suits in Automation, Performance testing and cycles
· Close eye on reporting and performance improvement on a continuous basis
· Utilising Unix based experience to work with Scrum teams
Candidates should have
· At least 5 years of post grad QA experience
· Very strong automation mindset and track record as well as ideally experience of working on Microservices
· Skills in scripting, python as well as working on both Unix and Windows systems
Salaries are negotiable based on current/desired remuneration but this firm pays strong basic with excellent career prospects (culture of internal promotion) and good benefits alongside potential bonuses.
To learn more about the role and client, please forward on your details in confidence and we can arrange a time to speak.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.