System Analyst, (Infrastructure) 6-month Contract, Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with an International Financial Services Company.
System Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is looking for a System Analyst who has strong recent experience working on an infrastructure project
· Interact with stakeholders
· Translate requirements into functional and non-functional specifications.
· Provide input to project and resource planning, budgeting, and implementation strategy.
· Work with Systems Architects
· Determine potential solutions and test them for both technical and business compatibility.
What you need:
· 4+ years’ experience as a System Analyst
· Strong understanding of systems infrastructure, platforms, databases, networks and security
· Ability to produce test plans, test strategies, and manage the execution of test efforts
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Katarzyna Kozlakowska on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.