Hayward Hawk are pleased to be hiring a Junior QA Analyst for one of Dublin's leaders in commerce enabling technology solution providers. This role offers the opportunity to work within a truly innovative company who are really spearheading the fin-tech movement within Dublin now.
The client is a multinational financial and payment processing company who have recently made the move to the Irish market. This client has really made the most of the Fintech movement which is currently thriving within the Dublin market. This company are committed to providing a top-quality service and innovative payment methods for all their customers ranging from start-up companies to multinational corporations.
Reporting to the QA Lead, the ideal candidate for this role will ensure that all software used on the client’s systems operates in accordance to the relevant specification. Within this role you will be required to work in accordance with testing standards developed in-house and contribute to continuous improvement in our testing standards and procedures.
- Experience of working in a QA testing environment on reasonably numerically complex applications
- 1 + year(s) working experience.
- Ideally a graduate in a business / banking / computing discipline
- Good standard of communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability and ambition to learn new technologies.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
This role will be paying up to €42,000 as well as a very handsome package.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Andrew Higginson in the strictest confidence on 01247 5164 or (028) 95 902 678.