INNOVATE are currently seeking a Cisco Network Engineer to be based in our Gorey Office. The ideal candidate will take ownership of Network Projects and provide escalation support on network issues for our clients.
The Network Engineer will participate in the planning, design, implementation and support of the network across all INNOVATE clients
- Supporting the delivery of mission critical services to our customers.
- Reviewing network requirements and assisting with customer designs
- Planning, building and supporting customer networks
- Troubleshooting and resolving infrastructure issues across a broad range of technologies
Required Competencies and Experience:
Key skills in Cisco technologies including enterprise LAN switching, routing, technologies, wireless networking, unified communications and security.
- Network management tools
- Virtualisation and Data Centre exposure an advantage
- Good documentation skills
- Excellent solving skills
- Strong technical aptitude and flexible working attitude
- Cisco Certifications, CCNP
- Desire to further advance their technical certifications to assist the company maintain their high levels of technical excellence