Do you want to develop your skills and experience with the latest front end and/or back end programming technologies in a ‘Big Data’ environment?
If so, we want to meet you!
At ICBF, our team provides both front and back end software development services to industry partners and customers combining a suite of the latest technologies:
· Oracle (Oracle Engineered Systems)
· Mobile App Development Technologies
· HTML5 & CSS 3
· Analytic Technologies
· Big Data, including DNA data and cutting-edge genetic evaluation techniques
· DevOps Tools
We are now expanding the development team to meet increased demand for our services. Opportunities will exist to cross train into the above areas.
· a degree in Computing or similar qualification
· a minimum of 1 years’ experience with SQL
· Oracle experience is desirable but not essential
· an attention to detail and a willingness to learn
· a team player who is results-driven and self-motivated
ICBF is the leading provider of information-based animal genetics services to the Irish dairy and beef industry, employing approx. 70 people in our Bandon (20 min from Cork City) and Kildare offices. As such, an appreciation for the Irish agri-food industry is useful but not required.
If you are interested in the above position, please email your C.V. along with a cover letter describing why you are best suited for the position.
ICBF, Highfield House, Bandon, Co. Cork
Closing date for applications is Friday 20th April 2018