Technical Consultant (Java, XML) required to join a rapidly expanding multinational software product house in North Dublin (D15). Our Client is an award winning business and has been recognised as in Great Place to Work 2016, 2017 and 2018, and has also received Glassdoors Best Place to Work recognition!
This is truly a career making opportunity offering unparalleled progression both in Dublin and internationally!
· Develop custom integration programs to connect the Product applications with internal and external systems using JAVA, and XML.
- Troubleshooting and remediation of production problems
- Business requirements gathering for new feature requests
- Help designing solutions in accordance with delivery best practice
- Provide general technical leadership, including tasks such as task estimation, basic work/task planning, and sharing of technical experience
· Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent with 3+ years relevant (Development / Production Support) experience
· Technical skills: Object Oriented programming (JAVA , C#, or similar), relational databases (data modelling/SQL), XML, application architecture
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated problem solving skills
· Experience using a software defect tracking system such as JIRA
· Be available for occasional on call work (1 week in 9)
· Starting salary of 50-55K
· 10% bonus
· 6% Pension
· Life insurance
· Annual salary review
· Long term retention bonus
· Flexible working
· Free breakfast, snacks and drinks
· Social and sports club with regular events
- Free parking or free commuter bus from city centre