Hayward Hawk is delighted to continue our exclusive partnership with STATSports, one of the most impressive NI companies who has completely re-engineered how professional athletes train. With clients across English Premier League, La Liga, the NFL, NBA and national teams for both IRFA and FIA, quite simply, they are the industry standard worldwide.
They have planned growth across 2018 in many areas of the business. We have just hired a QA Manager and are now keen to engage with QA candidates either at a graduate or junior level to build this new QA team.
We're seeking x2 engineers on this initial round of hiring and will be providing structured training, mentorship and a solid mix or automation and manual testing, 35 day's holidays and a grade A office in the centre of Newry
- Develop and implement automation (regression) test strategies
- Participate in requirements gathering
- Write test cases and perform manual testing when appropriate
- Create automated test scripts across multiple automation frameworks
- Create test scripts to automate UI, Web Services and RESTful APIs
- Detect software quality issues, report them and track them to resolution
- Participate in the testing of production emergency bug fixes
- Assist in post-implementation and continuous improvement efforts to enhance systems and applications
- Identify product performance issues during new product development
- Ensure optimal product performance, scalability and availability for production environments
- Keep current on quality trends and technology innovations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or the equivalent relevant experience
- Experience in software testing across manual and automation testing
- Scripting in Bash, Perl, Python or similar
- Experience developing test plans and test cases
- Experience with requirements and specifications reviews
- Experience with object-oriented languages
- Advantageous to have solid experience with test automation tools like Selenium, Coded UI or any other similar tools
- Team-oriented attitude
£25,000 - £30,000 + excellent holidays, swanky offices, flexitime, relaxed work environment, pension, healthcare.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Kevin Tansley in the strictest confidence on 02895 902 677