realTime is currently recruiting a Change Analyst for a leading Financial Services company, this is a daily rate contract position based in Dublin City Centre.
The successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal, influencing and communication skills, both written and verbal. With an ability to innovate, they will be highly organised and possess advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of some or all of the following areas within an investment management/financial services business:
• Extensive domain knowledge of Investments business & processes.
• Project Management skills.
• Awareness of industry standards with respect to application/business services, and reference models in the business domain.
• Experience in analysis of large system/platform selections and migrations
• Experience of Change Management and Test Management tools
• Familiar with Six Sigma process redesign or equivalent methodology
• Innovation and Change
• Experience of Project Management and Application Delivery methodologies and deep understanding of project management functions and artefacts
• Experience and proven ability to manage large and complex application delivery projects
• Asset Management or other Financial Services industry experience.
For more information on this position please call Colm on 01-6520652 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.