Product Owner required for high-growth global SAAS company based in Dublin City Centre. The Product Owner will collaborate with Product, Design and Engineering to deliver the requirements for a wide range of strategic and tactical initiatives.
This role will suit someone with a scale up mentality, a passion for product and technology, the desire to learn, and the ability build strong relationships company wide and expertise to interpret requirements.
Salary is negotiable around 60-70K
● Collaborate with the Product Manager to develop the product suite, offering customers best in class products.
● Interpreting and writing requirements for development team
● Analyse business requests to ensure all areas of the product are accounted for in the requirements
● Sprint management - including bugs
● Test all releases from development to post production ensuring they reflect the requirements- features, bugs, integrations and any other product updates, as they are delivered
● Work on product changes for both internal and external customer facing products
● Take full ownership of the product deliverables that are assigned to you
● API integration support for our partnerships team, identifying requirements and testing
· 3+ years in a Product Owner role including some with SaaS products
- Proven track record of gathering and delivering requirements that are on time and in scope
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Excellent interpersonal / influencing skills
· Passion for continuous learning and improvement