Support Engineer - FinTech – Dublin City Centre
My client, a well established leader in Financial Services software systems require an Support Engineer to work within their Business Systems team with responsibility for high availability Windows based systems.
The role will be to work alongside a highly experienced Support team, focusing on both hardware and software issues to Service Level Agreements and also acting as point of contact with external suppliers.
Candidates should have
· Degree in Computer Science with at least two years of commercial support experience
· Comfort in working in a fast paced, Windows based environment (Active Directory, Exchange)
· Ability to quickly get up to speed on bespoke programs and methodologies
· Exceptional level of spoken and written English
· Additional support of mobile devices, back ups and follow the sun support will be advantageous
To learn more about the role and client, please forward on your details in confidence and we can arrange a time to speak.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.