nineDots have just started working with a new client who are extremely customer-centric, based in Dublin City Centre. They have a SaaS product similar to the likes of Salesforce but are 100% Irish owned and currently have around 4000 customers with 20,000 independent users and operate in 5 different countries.
They are ideally looking for someone who has circa 2-3 years experience in product design (rather than someone who is purely focused on UX/UI). At the moment they have 1 product designer (with one head of design) and they have 3 streams of work in their office.
This would be to hire designer #2 and eventually a 3rd down the line (to look after the 3rd stream). In this role you would have full ownership (but obviously with support). They have had previous applicants who didn't have knowledge with design systems so experience with this would be a massive bonus (knowledge of it is fine). They are moving from Swing to EmberJS as an FYI.
As an added string to their bow, they have a team that do the marketing for their customers free of charge - a nice touch. Fun Fact: 9/10 businesses in their space use their product and give them a 5 star rating.
· Work on new features from initial conception all the way through to production
· Full Autonomy and ownership of the stream of work whilst championing your own ideas for the greater good/vision of the company
· The 2nd product design hire – a crucial one
· Keep up to date with the best design practices
· Good eye for design, architecture, UX, Visual Design and interaction
· Experience with design systems or have some sort of knowledge of them
· Strong communication skills whilst working in a team environment across all facets of the business
· Multi-platform experience (web/mobile etc.)
· They use Invision or Sketch but you can pick your tools
They will pay up to €65k with the usual benefits but they have flexitime and you can work remotely once a week or when needed.