Senior Project Manager - Digital Transformation (Daily Rate Contract)
Duration : 12 Months Initially
Daily Rates : €400 - €500 p/d.
I am currently recruiting for the role of Digital Project Manager for a large E-Commerce company located in North Dublin.
The Digital Project Manager will lead and mentor the project team, ensuring output is of the highest quality. This team consists of project managers, business analysts and software development staff, business staff and third parties. The Digital Project Manager will also liaise directly with Senior Management within the Business to report on project status, risk and any issues as required;
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
* Manage the project's budget, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses.
* Plan the project and monitor its overall progress, resolve issues and initiate corrective action as appropriate.
* Lead, manage and motivate the project team to deliver the project.
* Manage third party contributions to the project as appropriate.
* Ensure the delivery of any new products or services from the projects are to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project plan.
* Responsible for the quality assurance and overall integrity of the project.
* Communicate with all stakeholders.
* Manage both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects.
* Manage the risks to the project's successful outcome.
* Report progress of the project at regular intervals to the Portfolio Manager and Business stakeholders.
* Agile Delivery Experience.
* Worked on a Digital Transformation.
* C-Level Reporting Experience.
* Strong Project Management experience in a Technical delivery role.
* Degree/Masters in a related discipline or relevant work experience.
* Extensive experience as Project Manager gained in a highly transactional, dynamic ecommerce business, where the focus has been on delivery of key projects. Evidence of delivering major projects across the full lifecycle from conception to production, in demanding business environments using blended teams of internal and 3rd party resources.
* Strong experience with Project Management / Process methodologies - PRINCE II, CMM, SCRUM, Six Sigma
Key Competencies / Skills Required:
* Strong organizational skills, as demonstrated by previous experience of managing demanding stakeholders to deliver multiple projects.
* Outstanding influencing skills.
* Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For more information call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.