System Administrator 6-month contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading companies
System Administrator Role and Responsibilities:
· Our client is looking for a Systems Administrator to join the Operational Support team. The environment you will support is primarily Unix based, however there is a growing Windows footprint so knowledge of both is a definite advantage.
· Supporting highly available business, online applications and infrastructure services in an enterprise environment
· Providing technical support
What you need:
· Experience in supporting highly available business and online applications and infrastructure services in an enterprise environment
· Excellent troubleshooting and technical problem resolution
· Strong experience in administration of Solaris and Linux required
· including advanced shell scripting
· Solid proficiency in configuration and operation of Java based web and application servers including Tomcat, Weblogic etc.
· Basic database administration experience
· Understanding of networking and firewalls
· Basic knowledge of network connectivity
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Katarzyna Kozlakowska on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.