Network Lead – Dublin
HAYWARD HAWK is pleased to be recruiting for a Lead Network role for one of Ireland’s biggest and well-respected companies. This company are currently finding new business daily and this role is a result of a large contract which has just been signed off.
This company are a leader in the network and communications space. They are currently enjoying their busiest period in recent years and boast some of Ireland’s biggest companies as clients.
Within this role you will be responsible for the Technical delivery of transformation network projects across this company’s impressive client base. This role will require the successful candidate to be very customer facing and you will spend a large amount of time building executive relationships. On top of the customer facing aspect of this role the ideal candidate will be expected to be playing the role as the recognised lead CCIE Network expert.
- CCIE Certified or on their way to a CCIE with a CCNP certification.
- Previous experience in a key network delivery role.
- Experience within a role working on complex network solutions.
- This role will require experience and an expert knowledge base in WAN/LAN design.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable presenting networks and services as an integrated solution.
-Your current position doesn't really challenge or excite you anymore
- Challenging role where you will have the chance to genuinely influence change
- Fantastic progression opportunities within a company who rewards hard work.
- Salary of up to €80,000 per year and a annual car allowance.
- Yearly bonus which will be decided by company performance of up to 10%.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Andrew Higginson on 02895 902688.