Technical Software Tester
Project / Role:
Our client is seeking an excellent Software Tester with good technical skills to help expand the capabilities of their platform. You can expect to work with a range of technologies and will be exposed to all stages of the product lifecycle and all aspects of their product set through their SCRUM development process. As a technical tester you will expect to gain experience of our mobile platform and deliver end to end software solutions across many areas including web, mobile, scheduling and analytics applications. You'll be expected to be as careful about what lies behind the UI as you are about UX and as focused on making the right thing as you are on making something that works well. You will be involved in planning and estimating user stories into testing tasks and will be thinking of automating your best test cases as you find them. The successful candidate will be very passionate about software testing and technology and will take pride in their work. You will be highly motivated with the ability to learn new software rules quickly.
* Testing in whatever area you are assigned using a variety of test techniques and types
* Technical testing and profiling of AUT.
* Assist in automation of manual test cases
* Upgrade and maintenance of test environments and documentation
* Involvement in planning and software release activities
* Defect management
* Minimum 2 years software testing experience in web or mobile testing capacity.
* Minimum 1 years' experience of designing, writing and executing automated UI tests with a known test automation framework for web or mobile.
* Experience working with version control system.
* Experience of writing SQL queries
* Experience of creating and maintaining documentation as part of the test process
* Experience testing complex software solutions
* Third level qualification (Degree, HND, HNC or professional qualification etc.)
* Excellent Level of English
Reference No.: 917281FK
Role: Technical Software Tester
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.