Junior ICT Support Engineer
Project / Role:
Our client is the largest integrated healthcare supply and services provider in Ireland. They are currently looking for a Junior ICT Support Engineer to join the team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT graduate who is looking to start their career within a market leading warehouse and distribution company. You will be provided with training, mentoring and the ability to stretch and challenge yourself on a daily basis!
* This is a permanent role which will provide the successful applicant with a number of educational benefits in an IT environment.
* The role exists in order to provide support for end users in the various sites and in the field.
* The successful candidate will provide support for all the client devices and the applications that are used on these clients.
* The environment is extremely busy and challenging and requires a person with the right combination of customer facing skills and technical knowhow.
* Being customer focused is the most essential part of all IT related roles. The successful candidate will also;
- Interact with other departments to facilitate resolution of Incidents
- Work with a team of engineers responsible for the resolution of a wide variety of problems.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to deliver solutions for their ICT requirements
- Escalate issues to appropriate support engineers or support partners
* Have a natural aptitude to learn new technologies and develop skills
* Awareness of PC hardware, operating system software and application software
* Printers (both networked and local), Mobile phones and PDA support
* Basic understanding of IP networks and how to diagnose
* Knowledge of Windows Sever 2008/2012 Sever and Active Directory
* Completion of 3rd level course in a relevant IT area
* Excellent Level of English
Reference No.: 917278FK
Role: Junior ICT Support Engineer
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.