Senior Specialist - CTI Application Development and Support
Senior Specialist to support the Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and Advanced Voice Technology team with focus on development and support of CTI applications for enterprise call center customers.
CTI applications provide call centers with solutions that enable call center agents to react more quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively. CTI applications assist agents in providing a more personalized customer service experience and are designed to enhance customer loyalty and manage operational costs.
Primary Responsibilities include development, implementation and on-going support of enterprise CTI applications.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
In addition to core engineering and application development functions, this individual would be responsible for the following:
* Acts as a technical resource to our business partners in all phases of the application development and implementation process. May also assist with incident and problem resolution.
* Participates in design sessions to assist in defining application functionality based on the analysis of the business requirements.
* Manages system enhancement and upgrades.
* Conducts integration testing and maintains lab systems.
* Works closely with development and QA partners.
* Assures adherence to change management processes and security standards.
* Engages in vendor relationship management.
* Maintains system technical, application support and standards documentation.
* Engages in physical infrastructure maintenance (coordinates work activities with server and network operations team).
KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate should have a recognized third level IT qualification and significant working experience in the below required areas, be highly motivated and have excellent writing & communication skills.
* System design, development and analytics skills with the ability to work independently.
* Experience with engineering and operational support of Computer Telephony Integration systems, including intelligent call routing and OMNI/Multi-Channel solutions.
* JSON and HTML5 experience preferred.
* Experience with C# sharp programming preferred.
* Experience working with web services.
* Avaya PBX, Application Enablement Services and ACD experience.
* SQL Database experience and data network knowledge preferred.
* Operating Systems and Servers (e.g. Windows 2012 Server, Linux RHEL) management experience.
* Produce technical documentation including operations run books, user guides, and standard operating procedures.
* Project Management experience with large enterprise engagements.
* Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio and Project.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, including experience expressing business, technical, and information security details.
* The ability to multi-task, define, track and resolve issues and escalate issues appropriately.
* Strong organizational and problem solving techniques, with a strong attention to detail.
* Ability to work across organizations to integrate requirements and deliver work as per a defined schedule.