IT Development Manager – 6 Month Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Retail Banks
IT Development Manager Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate take a lead role in the design and delivery of the strategic Business Platform.
· Engage with third party vendors
· Ensure that all aspects of the software development lifecycle are well defined
· Ensure the software development and delivery is reported on time and maintained.
· Key understanding of the IT Architecture
· Engage with key senior stakeholders
· Ensure that industry best practice is employed across all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
· Take a lead role in ensuring the adaption and implementation of agile oriented architecture and delivery methodologies.
What you need:
· 6+ years in a senior level position
· Development background
· Experience leading development teams
· Strong management experience
· Need to be able to direct, challenge and advise
· Proven experience of Agile Methodologies.
What’s on offer:
· Daily rate €500 - €700 depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Danielle Richardson on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.