You will be working on level 3 network troubleshooting on a wide spectrum of areas to include: routing, switching, voice, wireless, security etc. You will be supporting, monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting systems and networks via phone and online. On board training will be given and you will be joining an experienced team. You will be working on large enterprise, government bodies and multinational clients network systems. This is an opportunity to work with some of the top CCIE's in the country.
- Working on level 3 technical support issues
- Technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, switches, firewalls, wireless and security.
- Work with vendors for the issues observed / reported.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance clients network systems
- CCNP qualified
- Experience working on and solving level 3 technical issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone, chat and email
- Demonstrated self-starter who is willing to change quickly between roles, duties and tasks
- Positive disposition with a great sense of humour
- Fast learner, ability to follow instructions and work as part of a team, as well as demonstrating an ability to work independently.
- Car Owner with Full Driving License