Technologist – Storage / Cloud Sales Job Spec
PlanNet21 Communications are a critical systems infrastructure technology company, with offices in Ireland (Dublin, Cork & Galway), Belfast Northern Ireland and Mountain View California. As a multi-award-winning Cisco Gold Partner, we evaluate, design, implement and support complex converged data, voice and video solutions for our clients. In addition to our Cisco partnership, PlanNet21 Communications also hold the prestigious "Master Unified Communications" specialisation from Cisco Systems, as such PlanNet21 are the most qualified converged network and Unified Communications partner in Ireland.
Selling Digital Transformation converged and hyper converged end to end infrastructure solutions into Enterprise Clients. Working with presales to offer bespoke technology solutions, including convergence and hyper-convergence solutions. Storage & Hybrid Cloud Environment Solutions: IBM, HP, Netapp, Nutanics, Dell EMC, VM Ware, Hyper-V. In this role you will be selling software defined hyper-converged space as well as the hardware-focused converged infrastructure arena.
Converged: The hardware-focused, building-block approach of VCE (a joint venture of EMC, Cisco, and VMware), simply known as converged infrastructure;
Hyper-Converged: The software defined approach of Nutanix, VMware, and others called hyper-converged infrastructure.
- Generating via research potential new business opportunities
- Research and identify potential accounts
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Cold calling to generate new business leads
- Targeting potential new business contacts and clients
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Create and deliver on tender and framework responses with assistance from Presales on the technical and design components.
- Meeting and presenting to clients face to face
- A technologist who is passionate about learning and communicating on new technologies.
- Previous or current cold calling experience
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Motivated, enthusiastic individual with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to learn and sell new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
For more information call: 01 4611995