The Compliance Technology team is responsible for delivering solutions that satisfy the many requirements necessary to ensure compliance with these rules. We are a global team with team members based in America, Europe and Asia.
All of our projects and initiatives require a combination of innovative technology solutions and a close partnership with the Compliance teams to ensure a full understanding of their requirements.
As a Technical Business Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven capability of producing high quality, clear business friendly design specifications that can also be easily interpreted by technology peers.
- - Experience of performing Business Analysis, defining Technical Requirements and producing Functional Designs and Specifications.
- - Experience in all facets of the software development lifecycle and the end-to-end phases of the SDLC.
- - Experience of working as part of an Agile/Scrum development team.
- - Understanding of complex database systems, ETL processes and the ability to interrogate data within databases – especially using MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- - Strong global markets knowledge with an understanding of how financial products are structured and how they decompose.
- - Domain knowledge in Regulatory Disclosure reporting and broad understanding of the Compliance domain
As a Technical Business Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- - Experience of developing test cases, performing User Acceptance Testing/Quality Assurance and managing the various test cycles.
- - Experience of working as a Scrum Master in an Agile Development environment.
- - Experience of a wide range of financial products (especially Equity and Equity Derivatives, Fixed Income, Credit Defaults Swaps), the associated static/reference data and the typical trade lifecycle associated with each.
- - Experience of Compliance related requirements and regulations as they apply to our businesses and trading activity.
- - Experience of Equity Aggregation, Large Shareholders Reporting, Short Selling Reporting and Take-Over Panel reporting will be especially useful.