Job code 429
At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers’ IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us – you will work with the best people, use the most up-to-date technologies, and solve the most challenging customer problems.
· Design and build automated continuous integration pipeline
· Assist with design and build a robust domain-driven microservices ecosystem
· Work closely with developers and quality assurance to improve processes
· Create technical documents to articulate the solution and guide implementation as needed
· Committed team player in agile environment
· 5+ years’ experience in a development team involved in building out capacity such as CI pipeline using Jenkins, appropriate Open source technologies and tools
· Experience in Java development role
· Experience in microservice ecosystem e.g. RedHat, Linux Docker, Spring-Cloud
· Knowledge of IBM middleware
· Exposure to Cloud application platforms such as AWS.
· Competitive salary
· Life Assurance
· Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
· Learning and development opportunities
· Staff technical talks
· Regular staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.